Insulated wall panels, available from 25.4 mm (1") up to 125 mm (5") thickness, in a variety of substrates, cores and finishes...
- Outside skins – available in a variety of metals and colours, including aluminum (painted or anodized), or painted steel.
- Inside skins – as above, including corkboard, vinyl, or wall board (for painting).
- Core materials – available in expanded, or extruded polystyrene insulation, rigid polyisocyanurate insulation, and Douglas fir marine grade
Panels are typically designed for use with a wide selection of aluminum glazing systems.
- Standard porcelain-embossed aluminum (custom colour matching
- Colorlume E polyester baked enamel-embossed
- Colorlume S polyester baked enamel on smooth
- Porcelain on smooth
- PPG / Valspar / Kynar 500
- Building retrofit (for a new look)
- Curtain wall or exterior wall cladding
- Spandrel (building accent)
- Window replacement (thermal upgrading)
- Prefabricated buildings (security, parking, kiosks, )
- Interior partitions
- Storefronts or vestibule enclosures
- CGSB 93-GP-lM, Type 2, Class F1S Sheet
- AA DAF 45-97, Designation System for Aluminum
- AAMA #605 “Voluntary Specification for High Performance Organic Coatings on Architectural Extrusions and Panels” –
- ASTM E330-84, D1781-76, DE3363-74, D2794-90, D3359-
- 90 (See 3-Part Specification).
- Porcelain – to ALS-105 Standard Specification for Porcelain Enamel on Aluminum (Porcelain Enamel Institute, Aluminum Division).
- Hardboard – to CG5B 93-GP-3M Gypsum Wallboard – to CSA A82-27M
- Expanded Polystyrene Insulation – to CGSB-GP-20M, Type 2 Extruded Polystyrene Insulation – to ASTM C 578 – 06
- Rigid Fiberglass Insulation – to CAN4-S114-M
- Rigid Polyisocyanurate Insulation – to CGSB 51-GP-21M, Type 4
- Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Finishes – to CGSB 41-GP-6M Plywood – to CSA 0121-M
© 2021 SpandrelTech Ltd